Tangible Engine SDK Bundle Documentation
Welcome to the Tangible Engine SDK Bundle Documentation. Here, you can learn how to create applications using Ideum's Tangible Engine library version 1.5.0.
Minimum System Requirements
- Computer Processor - 4th Gen Intel Core processor / Equivalent or better
- Ideum - 3M multitouch system
- Windows 8.1 or higher
- The Tangible Engine API has been greatly simplified to easily allow binding to any language
- The absolute orientation of a tangible is now tracked
- Multi-monitor applications are now supported
- The tracking fidelity has been greatly improved
- Official Unity and QML bindings are available
- The Tangible Engine can read JSON documents to configure the tracker. Ideum's Tangible Engine Visualizer and Configuration Utility can create JSON documents used by the tracker.
What's in the Bundle
- 64 and 32 bit DLLs to access the Tangible Engine
- C, Unity, and QML bindings to get started with new tangible object-powered applications
- The Tangible Engine Visualizer and Configuration tool
- Documentation for printing your own Tangibles
- The Unity bindings have a limited feature set
- The tangible tracker currently needs symmetric patterns to define its centroid properly. Support for asymmetrical patterns is planned for a future release.